Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 30

April 2
Today lesson start at 8am luckily not everyday start lesson 8am. If not we all will look like panda.
I have youtiao and mianru for my bearkfast one each

Continue the IS with 70 sildes left

I wait for this fried rice for almost 20min

After my lunch IS 61 slides of Chinese Fengshui

He sit at a wrong place and the Fengshui make him like that

This one Fengshui also not good

Ask for Chinese Fengshui teacher how to cure, now my member back to normal

Too cold outside so we eat dinner at the fast food restaurants

I buy a clothes from this shop, the uncle is friendly

Before we go into the shop, they already know we come from singapore

Feedback

The girl from the photo say that china people like to make friend just that they feel shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment