Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 1

March 04 2009
The last day in Singapore I feel abit sad and happy. I feel sad that need to go Wuhan for one mouth plus. The happiness thing is that I can learn about china culture and visit some of the place in Wuhan that are famous place. I do not have my breakfast and my sister bring me to airport at 5.30+am the teacher arrange us to take air ticket and prepare to departure before the departure we got some time left to have me breakfast finally. The time for the departure is 8.00am from Singapore to Guangzhou is a very long hour flight after we reach Guangzhou at 11.30+am and we need to transfer to other flight to Wuhan at 3.05pm. We arrive at Wuhan 5+pm the weather very cold and we squeeze into the bus because too many luggage. The bus need to travel to the Wuhan University need 1hour plus again almost become a snowman. Finally we reach the school, the teacher quickly arrange the room and the key after we have our dinner. The dinner was still ok I buy curry noodle to eat at 5 rmb but the curry not like curry and the noodle give too much that I cannot finish it. After that we take the key from the teacher and quickly take a bath and go sleep.

Feedback
Maybe the air con heater can heat up faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment