Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 11

March 14

Yesterday was very cold I huge my water bottle fill with hot water than can sleep. The first places we stop at badong than transfer to any other boat go to shennong stream. They introduce a lot of mountain but I like the most is the bird nest cave mountain and the sliver monkey mountain. Then we need to transfer again to a smaller wooden boat they roll the boat we see the view until water level is too low the boat people need to get down to pull the boat. When the weather is hot they even take out all their cloth pull the boat. The shennong stream like to sing mountain sound it was nice. After shennong stream we go back to the sliver moon boat. To go for the next location is bai bi cheng on the way they introduce some of the famous mountain I was sleeping at my room because too tire everywhere is mountain, river and tree. I feel so bored when about to reach bai bi cheng got one mountain is call Frog Mountain and the mountain is china 10rbm logo. I take some of the photo then show it to my friend in Singapore that I been there. When the boat reach bai bi cheng we need to take bus to the temple of bai bi cheng the temple top have history romance of the three kingdoms. That introduce liu bei, zhuge liang, guan yu, zhang fei and some more then this is the end of the tour.

Feedback
The tour is nice but I sick cannot see some of the famous mountain luckily my friend introduce all the mountain I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment