Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 5

March 8

Today is Sunday and is 38 woman day is a free time for us to go out. In the morning go canteen two by myself to buy breakfast to eat I ask them I want to take away and eat in my room but I never bring key than I eat outside the door. After I finish my breakfast I go ask my friend what time we go out my group people want to go to the night street to eat and shop at afternoon 4+pm so I sleep until 4pm. Then we go out with other group together without tour guide and teacher. Hope today we can enjoy the day. We all go to tiger punch night street by using bread taxi can sit up to 7 person at 30 rmb we reach there at 5+pm. I go there just to see and buy bao to eat do not know why I like eat bao so much and buy some hot cake. My friends buy cloth and bag after that we meet at the same place that we drop off at 7.20pm and we go back together the price of the bread taxi is now 35 rmb to go back to school. Soon we reach school my group and other group want to go kcf for dinner but my friend spend too much than we eat dinner at the side of the road. I eat old grandmother fried rice. Then 10pm we go to teacher room to listen for tomorrow lesson plan.

Feedback
Do not know why china people can throw rubbish any where if they do not throw rubbish than the place will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment