Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 7

March 10

This morning breakfast i eat in my room Milo biscuit and apple. Then go to class for lesson today start APPG lesson at 9am teacher intro the program function and can use it at where. After that teacher tells us to do chapter1 laba to labc. Some of my class room people do not have visual studio 2008 and some is 2005 cannot use. Then we need to wait for them to download first than can go for chapter2. Teacher dismiss us at 12pm to go for lunch and I eat Dao Xiao mian and dumpling soup. Then go rest for a while in the room than go for the next lesson start at 2pm. The lesson is APPG again teacher say must know how it work and master it so that next time you miss anything. The lesson finish teacher want us to use the facility in the sport club I go to the gym to see the facility most all the facility cannot use. Then go see people play billiard. I see people play billiard until I boring than I ask people to play Chinese chess but I lose maybe too long never play. The dinner for today I think need to eat because Dao Xiao mian and dumpling soup give too much that makes me so full if I hungry still got Milo and biscuit. Hope for a better day for tomorrow now I go to bath and sleep.

Feedback
Why we live so far from our class room maybe can set it near our building. Laugh out loud just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment