Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 6

March 9

This morning we go to class room at 8am to listen to the Hubei and Wuhan history and culture. This time is a Wuhan teacher call miss anna xie present until lunch time. Than after that we go for lunch at canteen 1 I eat cucumber fried rice and buy orange juice to drink. We all finish lunch still got some time left I go back to room rest. The time 1.45pm we walk back to the class room and 2pm we start class Mr Chua and Mr Ma want us to do what miss anna xie have done going into the detail and type into the Microsoft word. At first I do not know what to do my friend tell me to find in internet to look for information but I do too slow he finish all the thing. He says never mind next time we do together. I feel sad that I do nothing just like using my friend to pass. Hope I will do something for them. Our group finish typing the Microsoft word we save it in the thumb drive and pass it to teacher. As we want to go teacher want us to meet at 7.45pm at the sport club outside the building we live to see what in there. We saw the facility than I go back to the room and prepare to bath and sleep for tomorrow.

Feedback
The air con is also a heater cannot really heat up the room so we never use it for some day maybe got some problem. Better not do anything wait we make it even worse that cannot even on it or need to pay for the air con.

No comments:

Post a Comment