Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 3

March 6

I almost get to it with the weather in Wuhan as I feel not so cold as the first day maybe need few more day I can play sport around the school and make some friend in Wuhan university. I today never go canteen to eat maybe I lazy to walk there and I have my breakfast at the room that I bring from Singapore. We need to meet at the class room at 8.50am to start our first lesson teacher tell us to present the presentation we do early in Singapore. The 2 group all must use up the morning lesson to present the slice than we need to present on Monday so sad. Then teacher release we all go lunch for 2 hour I and my member go eat fried rice. After that we go back to the hostel to rest for a while. When the time is about 2pm I go to the class room to wait for the teacher to start the lesson but I almost wait for half hour than teacher reach the classroom to select the topic that talk about Wuhan transport, culture, building and many more. One more is take photo of the Wuhan building, car, signing, face, car and many more we can both select one to talk about it. Teacher tell us to plan first than can go back after we plan finish teacher tell us to meet at his room at 8.30pm for tomorrow plan and give us the local telephone line to us so that is easy to content each other. The finally need to go sleep early and do not do not anything and be humble.

Feedback
The toilet bow flood is full of shit oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment