Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 4

March 7

This morning we all gather outside the school at 8am to go for a trip. The first place we go is at east lake garden we one have 1 hour time to tour about so we take the mini bus to go around it can save more time and can take more photos. After that we go to Hubei province museum to see all the treasure some of the treasure are huge and was more than 2000 year in the history but I like the most is the gold and sapphire in the museum look so nice. Then we go for lunch at shou yi yuan is a place for all the famous food I have hot dry noodle that the tour guide say is nice and famous but I think not so nice and buy another food long bao we finish eating. We prepare to go back to the meeting point we saw teacher at the table having cup of litter lobster then tell us try some and we walk to a shop that sell candy use the candy to draw animal at 2 rmb. The last location of the day is at yellow crane tower the building is nice and the story was nice too. I do not know why the people can rebuild the thing 5 times than yellow crane tower is the 6 that I see. This is the end of the tour than we go back to so I too sleep than I go to my room sleep for 2 hour and than for dinner than go for sleep for tomorrow tour.

Feedback
The yesterday power plug in our room got smoke come out and I tell the security to come up to help to repair the power plug and the toilet that are flood after we come back from the trip all can use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment