Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 12

March 15

Finally we all are going back the morning we rush for breakfast. After breakfast we rush for bus. What a rushing day in the bus I sleep all the way until the tour guide wake us up to go for toilet break. I think the bus stop two to three times one of the stop is that we have 30min to shop the super market to buy the famous biscuit but I do not buy any of the biscuit because the cost is 16 to 20++rmb so I never buy two tissue paper two drink. The bus continue drive us back wuhan University I sleep until my neck pain than I stop sleeping and look outside to see all the wuhan view. The time we reach school is 2.30pm plus i do not have my lunch. I just want to go back my room to type the three day journal check email and wash all the cloth. Got so many thing to do I type the journal almost use 2 hour and still need to wash cloth. Now I need to go for my dinner eating doupi. Wait 9.30pm need to go teacher room talk about what we need to do for tomorrow.

Feedback
The bus driver very skilful just that some of the path they do not have traffic light no sign that tell us there got road work. Then driver need to do a narrow u-turn if Singapore driver drive the road in china sure will have accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment