Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 2

March 05

I hardly cannot sleep in the hostel because too cold. Then I try to wear many cloth but I still cannot go to sleep before I can sleep is a ready morning and teacher tell us yesterday we need to go down at 8.30am than I was so tried that I feel like do not want to go down. My buddy pull me down and tell me must go down than I follow him down to have our breakfast. Before we have our breakfast we top up the card to buy food I ask teacher why top up the card give cash better teacher say is better to top up as in the cash counter no need to change small note to you and we can help them from finding the note to you. The teacher talk to the chef that morning arrange the breakfast as each person only need to pay 5 rmb and I can eat all the thing I want but got rule do not waste food. The teacher pay for us first my friend say the teacher so good treat us I said where got free breakfast sure need to pay one after the breakfast teacher ask each people to pay 5 rmb. After we finish breakfast teacher tell us all the people do not have the thing you need you can go and buy thing at luhan shopping plaza in your group but we ask the people outside the gate how to go luhan shopping plaza by taking what bus he say 901 can reach than we go in to the bus I thought no need to pay money and suddenly got one female girl ask where the location you going than I say luhan shopping plaza she ask for 2 rmb. At first we scare do not know where to drop off than we ask the lady again than she say when the station is there she will tell ask. One word can say about luhan is wow why so big and nice. Then we try find where the shopping plaza walk round to find shopping plaza. The time to meet teacher is 7pm we got some time we walk and shop around all the big plaza see what thing we haven buy yet while we walk we got buy some food from street the food was nice. When the time is about to be 7pm we ask one of the group member to call teacher where to meet him and walk pass and saw 3 girl from our ECE group. Then we join them to go back to Wuhan University with teacher after that I know that coming here got 3 buses 901,903 and 907 to reach luhan shopping plaza.

Feedback
The water heater long time get heat up. We share a bit of hot water as the water tank is small to share with 4 persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment