Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 23

March 26
Today wake up early can go for my breakfast luckily not everyday eat breakfast if not no money to buy the thing i like for the last week. Some of my friend spend too much rmb and now they are trying their best to use as less as 15 rmb per day.
My breakfast look like very nice to eat

Morning lesson teacher want us to do photo essay that a good one. No camara how to do photo essay than you think why i got photo in my blog luckily my handphone got camara 3.2 mage pix

Lunch time eat fried rice you can see all is rice and where the meat and vegetables they hide inside no they forget to put inside

Dinner time they return all the meat and vegetables until i cannot finish it

It raining i still got time take photo of people running.

Feedback

In wuhan university i never see any people that is overweight they eat so much. Is it eat more rice can make people loss weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment